To join the Peugeot Sport Club UK, please see below
Click one of the links below to purchase the required membership online:
1 Year Membership (UK) – £25
1 Year Membership (Europe) – £30
1 Year Membership (Rest of World) – £35
Membership includes a joining pack which contains a PSCUK rear window sticker. Members receive 4 issues per year of our exclusive 32 page full colour Club magazine, ‘Torque’ that includes; member’s car projects including the chance to have your Peugeot featured on the cover, event and show reports, occasional road tests of new Peugeot models, news and press releases from Peugeot UK, race and rally reports, Club and regional groups news, merchandise and other adverts.
We pay a substantial but competitive fee for the issue of this quality publication but we feel that this offers our members more than just a discussion forum and website – more of a whole club experience in our opinion.
Members also benefit from :
- Members only sections of the forum including; for sale, wanted and technical assistance
- Download hundreds of files of unique Peugeot information from our extensive online library
- Our own annual summer Peugeot Festival event – the UK’s largest gathering of Peugeots and owners, with discounted entry and Paddock parking exclusivity for members
- Club insurance schemes
- Insurance valuation letters for classic car policies
- Discounts at various Peugeot specialists on parts and labour
- Discounts at various events throughout the year, including our annual Curborough sprint course visit and the NEC Classic Motor Show
- Discounted exclusive Club merchandise
- Regional group meetings and events
- TV and magazine features
- The opportunity to display your Peugeot on our Club stand at many national events
- Technical support from our own well-respected Peugeot Master Technician
- Have your say about how the Club is run at our Annual General Meeting
As a Club member, you will have access to the biggest online Peugeot only library in the UK with nearly 700 files at your disposal in our historical download area.
The library contains files such as :
- Road tests for all models from the 205 GTI back in 1984 up to the present day
- All the Torque magazines from the start of the Club to now (150+)
- Dealer brochures for various models
- Rare technical manuals and fact sheets
- Magazine features on modified cars
- Buyer’s guides
The PSCUK often acquire such features from Committee members, assets that have been collected over the years or material supplied by members. As a paid-up member you can add files too.